Friday, May 15, 2009

Dish

Dining Companions: Janine S., Kate G., Angie R, Stephanie L
Date: 

Mmmm.  Banana pancakes with banana cream.  The nice thing about eating with people you know and are close to is that you know what you all like, and you can find something for the table to share.  For me, I usually want a savory breakfast, but the sweet dishes are always so tempting.  I usually only want just a bite of the sweet, not a whole one.  So I was happy when the other girls landed on the same menu item as me- the banana pancakes.  We got the tall stack of three rather large pancakes.  It was more than enough for the five of us to share as an "appetizer".  

Eggs Benedict...
The wait staff at the restaurant was very polite and helpful.  When I saw crayons on the table of course I wanted the coloring book placemats reserved for children.  The server asked me to autograph it and give it to him.  Who am I to deprive him of it?? :)
Dish
734 Foothill Blvd, 
La Canada, CA 91001
(818) 790-5355

No comments: